I’m not going to break it into fashion, moments, movies, awards or speeches. But, here are my top 10 from The Oscars 2014 in no particular order.
1. Best Actor Matthew McConaughey’s speech. We all need someone to look up to, someone to look forward to and someone to chase after!
2. Best Supporting Actress Lupita Nyong’O's amazing speech. She was so grateful and so elegant, not to mention absolutely stunning in her baby blue gown.
3. Olivia Wilde and Kerry Washington. Both ladies rocked their baby bumps in beautiful full-length gowns.
4. ”12 Years a Slave” winning best picture. I still haven’t seen a lot of the Oscar nominees, but I wouldn’t have wanted any other movie to win.
5. The Pizza and the selfie! Host Ellen Degeneres was absolutely hilarious ordering pizza at the Oscars and capturing a dozen actors in an epic selfie, which quickly became the most retweeted picture on Twitter.
6. Cate Blanchett’s dress. At 44 years old, Cate was absolutely stunning in her embellished nude dress. *Nude was definitely a favorite on the red carpet this year.
7. Pharrell’s contagious Happy dance. Wearing his infamous hat, Pharrell got everyone dancing to “Happy.”
8. “Frozen” winning best animation and best original song. It’s a groundbreaking Disney film that definitely deserved the wins.
9. Meryl Streep’s beautiful black and white. She look absolutely stunning in her off-the-shoulder dress.
10. Jared Leto. His long locks, his sweet style and his touching speech thanking his mom were all wonderful.